[rc5] Here's another suggestion

Marc Sissom msissom at dnaent.com
Wed Aug 6 11:29:56 EDT 1997

How about just implementing some simple, live, working stats?
I don't need any ranking, any fancy graphs, tables or whatever.
I'd like to just put in my domain, and have any host that
matches that domain spill out with its block count. I don't
really need to know when it was last seen. If you put a 24hr
window on it, that would be fine. I don't need totals, I don't
need colors. I don't need keyrates. I don't even need reverse
DNS, as I can use the DQ form if needed. If you could just
tell me what has happened in the last _hour_ that would be enough.

The problem is, it is much easier to check the machines'
working status with the stats than by strolling around or
calling and asking.

  Marc Sissom               | Design Engineer
  DNA Enterprises, Inc.     | Phone: 972/644-3301
  269 W. Renner Parkway     | Fax: 972/644-6338
  Richardson, Texas 75080   | http://www.dnaent.com