[rc5] Here's another suggestion (Stats Gripe)

Murray Stokely murray at cdrom.com
Wed Aug 6 11:12:42 EDT 1997

   I think you pretty much speak for all of us.  Just do what the rest
of us have done at switch over to Cyberian.  I asked some members of
another department if they wanted to help out and they laughed saying
we were just wasting energy.  I then started taunting them and in a
matter of days they've recruited a 40+ computer force and the
competition is feirce.  They must reload the cyberian stats page 50
times a day to be able and throw the numbers in our face. ;)