[rc5] New Cyberian team!

Stephen Haase shaase at MICROSOFT.com
Wed Aug 6 14:30:37 EDT 1997

	>My 2 million keys per second have decided to leave as well.
You can chalk
	>my leaving up to the genius who decided to make the code
optimizations
	>an inifile entry for the Win32 client.  If i stayed with bovine
I'd have to have
	>a separate directory for every machine type i used(486,
Pentium, PPro)

	So if you're using shared dir's for the exe's then instead of
having one dir with 3 exe's on the host machine, you'll have 3 dir's
with 1 exe.  Doesn't seem like a big deal to me, but to each his own I
guess.  Personally, I like having all of the optimizations in one exe.
I'd rather just update an ini setting that have to worry about updating
3 (or more) separate exe's.
	-Steve