[rc5] New Cyberian team!

spcox at HUB.ofthe.NET spcox at HUB.ofthe.NET
Wed Aug 6 16:45:18 EDT 1997

> 	So if you're using shared dir's for the exe's then instead of
> having one dir with 3 exe's on the host machine, you'll have 3 dir's
> with 1 exe.  Doesn't seem like a big deal to me, but to each his own I

No.  I'l have 1 dir with 3 exe's all sharing the same buffer.  I can
choose which of the 3 exe's to run from each client machine on
the LAN.

--Shawn
Shawn Cox
spcox at hub.ofthe.net
http://www.kernow.com/~spcox

Want to win $1000?
Enter the newest lottery on the net!  It's FREE!
You can enter as often as you wish...
I enter 1,000,000 times a second.
The Catch: The odds are 1/74,000,000,000,000,000
http://rc5.distributed.net/