[rc5] I Still Support You

Mark Miller msqrd at vbe.com
Wed Aug 6 19:10:54 EDT 1997

I too will stay with Bovine for now.
However, It seams to me if the admins would recruit some of the
sincerely offered help,
they would be less stressed and the effort would grow because we had
working stuff
that attracts people.  I know of 150+ Pentium PC's which are no longer
running Bovine
for the only reason of no stats no competition. Hopefully they'll try it
again when the stats
come on line.