[rc5] Defection and disintegration (kill the Cyberians on Bovine)

bennett_t1 at popmail.firn.edu bennett_t1 at popmail.firn.edu
Wed Aug 6 21:50:38 EDT 1997

At 04:37 PM 8/6/97 -0400, you wrote:
>If you don't want to hear any kind of defense FOR the distributed.net
>team, delete this message now, because I fully intend to state an opinion
>which will quite frankly piss some people off.

Let me back his bitching up.

Be warned, this is going to be harsh, so if you are weak at heart, delete
this.  It also contains numerous swears.

<begin rant>

I'm getting sick of all the losers and idiots who are bragging about how
L33T they are being members of Cyberian.  I don't give a flying rat's
asshole about your stupid effort.  Cyberian won't find SHIT in their
search.  Bovine will win.  I encourage all the traitorous bastards who love
cyberian so much and think they're awesome to get the hell of the list, and
go be with your little cyberian buddies, with their so called faster
clients and better stats.  Also, don't recruit people off this list for
your shitty effort.  I don't give a damn, and I'm also sick of hearing all
the mac users whining about how Cyberian doesn't have clients for their
machines.  Look, either stay with bovine, or quit from cracking this
entirely.  I don't care about your pathetic whining about Cyberian and
their lack of clients.  To all the Bovine-Cyberian hybrid people, get your
filthy asses of this list.  You can't have this both ways, either you're
with bovine or you're with cyberian.  To the team on Cyberian called
BovineX, or whatever, you are traitors to bovine, and if you hate bovine,
why do you bear the name?

Cyberian sucks, and all the traitors from Bovine, I say this:  I hope you
fail miserably.  I hope someone spams the cyberian keyservers, and I hope
most of all that we Bovines kick the living crap out of you, showing how
futile your effort is.

Death to the Bovine traitors!!!

<end rant>

All replies are welcome.  Flames will earn you a killfiling.