[rc5] Stats Stats Stats

Guan Sin Ong cceonggs at segamat.nus.edu.sg
Thu Aug 7 11:02:02 EDT 1997

This is the *best* and most "comforting" post from the core team to the
list so far! Thank you so much for such a nicely worded message (as I
think in your heart strong feeling has developed after the stressful
days in Bovine).

I think this kind of message is more important than actually fixing the
problem, because I believe deafening silence can really bring
unwarranted noises which eventually leads to defection and possible
disintegration.

Again, we *all* want Bovine to be in top shape and, more importantly, at
highest key rate! :) Thank you again.

GS