[rc5] Cyberian Discussion

Kevyn Shortell kevyn at ricochet.net
Wed Aug 6 23:37:42 EDT 1997

I would simply like to point out, that your message, which prompted my
response, is not what ANYONE on the list, sans yourself, would consider
contructive, I for one, fail to see how you consider the following:

>It's seems pretty clear to me that the Bovine people don't understand how
>to respond to offers of help or constructive criticism.  They can, however,
>be goaded into action by the threat of competition and abuse.  In other
>words, this effort is run by over-grown kids, not mature adults.  What
>chance does the mailing list have?
>
>Rowland.

...as anything than a personal insult and attack on the members of the RC5
team. Hardly what I would label, as contructive feedback.

Since you're on the subject of being so helpfull.... Why is it you never
offered to do anything, until after someone else, has already done so
(Many thanks to Nate) and then say, that thier work was not up to your
standards?

As to your question, of why alot of your questions never get answered, is
maybe, simply, you ask too many questions =)