[rc5] New Bovine Clients.

Jeff Lawson jlawson at hmc.edu
Thu Aug 7 05:01:28 EDT 1997

Okay, because many people prematurely began downloading the old preliminary
test binaries of 2.003 yesterday, we have skipped version 2.003 and are now
releasing 2.004

This means that you can begin downloading client binaries if they are
available for your platform.  We will be working over the next few days to
get additional platform binaries available.

	ftp://ftp.distributed.net/pub/rc5/v2.004/

If you were using the preliminary 2.003 binaries from yesterday, you may
wish to consider deleting your buff-in.rc5 file first.  Some buffering
issues were addressed in the later stages of 2.003 but had not been
corrected in the binaries that had been inappropriately released.

As always, if you encounter abnormal behavior of the clients, or other
difficulties using them, *please* direct your mail to rc5help at slacker.com
and *not* the mailing list, so that we can resolve your problems more
rapidly.

With love,
Jeff  ]:8)
--
Jeff Lawson     <jlawson at hmc.edu>    http://rc5.distributed.net/
Original Organizer/Programmer of the Bovine RC5 Cracking Effort