[rc5] 2.003 clients out!

Stuart Anthony denitto at llamas.net
Thu Aug 7 10:21:08 EDT 1997

On Thu, 7 Aug 1997, Dmitry I. Valetin wrote:

> Peple! What about SUN Super Sparc`s ???
> Do you support them?
> Or should I forget about this and use rc5v2b2-sunos53-supersparc?
> (Old and slow)

Just download the ultra-sparc client and run it...

It still works, and I get a 59Kkeys/sec compared to 53Kkeys/sec with the
2.002 client on a sparc 10, and 194Kkeys/sec comared to 139Kkeys/sec on an
ultra...

--Pete

The cows are tromping all over America. Cows can replicate. They're
being born all over the world. There's plenty of beef available!
		-- US Representative Zoe Lofgren (D-Ca)