[rc5] RC5 Status Report Generator 2.65 - also, 'Whups'

Evan Vetere vetere at avara.com
Thu Aug 7 22:33:29 EDT 1997

Well, I've been hacking bugs out of this script like mad - I cant test it adequately myself because I dont have access to every type of logfile on every platform. Sigh.

Anyhow, the updated version of the log-summary script is available at:
ftp://ftp.avara.com/usr/vetere/rc5stat.pl

And a new Mac version is also available (ported by Craig Durkin) at:
ftp://ftp.avara.com/usr/vetere/rc5stat-mac.hqx

Questions and comments regarding these, please toss 'em my way.

-
On another note, apologies for the damned missent 'subscribe' notice I let fly a few hours ago. A Whups of the highest order, one ive not made in a long time and shan't again.

-Evan Vetere
vetere at ethereal.net