[rc5] Client for Alpha NT?

Stuart Anthony denitto at llamas.net
Fri Aug 8 01:24:24 EDT 1997

On Thu, 7 Aug 1997, Fergus Hammond wrote:

> Digital has a product called "FX!32" that'll let 32bit Intel apps run on
> the Alpha but I'm sure I could get much better performance if the RC5
> client was a native Alpha binary. Does such a thing exist? Seems a shame
> to waste all that computing power...

We were in discussions with someone at digital in developing a native
Alpha NT binary, but since that wasn't me, I'll have to ask, perhaps I'll
make it be me now... :)

--Pete

The cows are tromping all over America. Cows can replicate. They're
being born all over the world. There's plenty of beef available!
		-- US Representative Zoe Lofgren (D-Ca)