[rc5] v2.004 clients

Joshua Weage weage at mtu.edu
Fri Aug 8 12:08:31 EDT 1997

	I must admit, I am finally impressed by the core team.
I have been running Remi's v1 code because of its speed.
The v2.004 clients for Sparc's are quite nice.  I'm running
about 55 clients off of the same buffer files and it seems
to be working fine.

Josh

- Joshua Weage  weage at mtu.edu  http://www.me.mtu.edu/~weage    -
- "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security   -
-  of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear   -
-  arms, shall not be infringed."                              -
-           Second Amendment U.S. Constitution                 -