[rc5] New Cyberian team!

Evan Vetere vetere at avara.com
Sat Aug 9 12:26:42 EDT 1997

> % Go home with your BovineX.
> % Many efforts = less power.
>
> More work needs to be done to merge the two together (theres also a
> third one, but its got REALLY low participation).  Imagine if we could
> combine the keys that Bovine has already checked with everuthing else
> that Cyberian offers.

Ok, I'm imagining it. This is what i see:
An effort with really crappy but working stats, clients for only a select few platforms and slower ones at that than theones we have now, and the loss of the current 3 Gk/s working rate we've acquired at Bovine.

In other words, exactly where we were in April, but with 10% of the keyspace and memories of a far greater past.

Get it out of your heads, you lying pack of sonofabitches. We don't need you. We lap your project every eighty hours. We're 10 times farther along than you and we're pulling ahead fast. And on top of that, we dont tell untruths about our client speeds, sending mail 'that was never read' to the heads of your project, or even confront you in any way.

We're not just at a higher level than you technologically, we've got a bit of integrity as well.

-Evan Vetere
vetere at ethereal.net