[rc5] New Cyberian team!

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Sat Aug 9 13:11:07 EDT 1997

On Sat, 9 Aug 1997 12:55:35 -0400 (EDT), Sean McPherson wrote:

>I agree One Hundred percent with all of what you just said. There's
>only one thng I'm having problems with, and that's the fact that people
>who seem to be so hell-bent on working for cyberian are still posting so
>much shit to this list, which is for the Bovine effort. I *know* it's an
>open list, but if the people working on Cyberian would quit posting here
>about "Leave Bovine! Join Cyberian!" and the people here on Bovine would
>quit responding without seeing the facts, we'd all be better off.

I agree with you on this.

>All I'm hoping for is that the people who can't stand the Bovine effort
>any more and who like the Cyberian effort so much for whatever reasons can
>stop trying to 'recruit' from this list. Honestly, the insults going both
>ways are getting old. I'm sure I'll hear a lot of complaints about this,
>because people will assume I'm attacking Cyberian. I'm not; I'm simply
>saying keep some of the Cyberian discussion on the Cyberian mailing lists,
>and keep this one for Bovine discussion.

The ONLY thing that has a place on this list is discussion of Cyberian.
 For instance, "Boy, they're stats are better, we need to do better."
has a place here.  So does, "Did anyone see the new Cyberian client?
They're faster than us again.  Time to work on our clients!"

Colin L. Hildinger