[rc5] New Cyberian team!

Sean McPherson sean at ntr.net
Sat Aug 9 15:21:03 EDT 1997

> The ONLY thing that has a place on this list is discussion of Cyberian.
>  For instance, "Boy, they're stats are better, we need to do better."
> has a place here.  So does, "Did anyone see the new Cyberian client?
> They're faster than us again.  Time to work on our clients!"
>
> Colin L. Hildinger

Okay, I worded some of that wrong :) Let me put it this way: All of the
emails saying "Do what I did; quit Bovine and Join Cyberian because these
guys at Bovine are slow, stupid, and unresponsive" or "Quit Bovine!
Join Cyberian for whatever reason" have no place on this list. They're not
productive or inspiring, and I don't think these lists should be a
recruiting grounds. Things like you mentioned "Boy their stats
are good! We need to do better on ours!" are perfect for this list, but
there's a big difference. I think we are agreeing on principle and arguing
on semantics (but I don't want to presume...).

--
Sean McPherson
sean at ntr.net
Systems Administration
NTR.Net Corporation
--
REALITY.SYS corrupted. Reboot universe? [Y n]