[rc5] CPU autodetect

Vincent Janelle random at avara.com
Mon Aug 11 16:02:04 EDT 1997

Uh there was a email earlier, just copy(cp) the client, and name each on
rc5v2-486, -5, -6, -6x86, etc, one for each processor.  Then just run
-config on each one, and setup the processor manually :)
  That way, all you have to do is start the client, and they will all use
the smae buff files, since those names are hard-coded.

Later.