[rc5] re: bovine mac client

Rocket Socks Eric.S.Smith at williams.edu
Tue Aug 12 11:19:22 EDT 1997

At 01:08 AM 8/12/97 -0700, you wrote:

>The mac client at Bovine has been a bastard stepchild until recently,
>we've had a few programmers from Apple hop on the bandwagon and working
>on new clients....
>
>I think you'll see a nice improvement in the V2.004 Macintosh client.

Any chance that it will ahve a hidden option?  I can add 30+ 603e and 604e
processors to this thing with a hidden client.

And for those of you that "just don't get it" like I have seen every other
time I ask this on the list - if it is hidden in a lab, people won't turn
it off thinking it is some bad thing to have there (even though it is
running niced).  Not everyone is geeky enough to understand why we are
doing this and that it is not a bad thing.

later

Eric Smith
http://wso.williams.edu/~esmith/