[rc5] New STATS -- My gawd!!

Guan Sin Ong cceonggs at segamat.nus.edu.sg
Thu Aug 14 14:42:11 EDT 1997

Brian J. Stewart wrote:

> Impressive!

Yes, very impressed by the new stats. Obviously the patience and the
recent silence pays off...

> Only (1) question regarding the new stats: How "LIVE" are they... Almost
> live/instant would be unbelievable, Hourly would be impressive, Daily is
> quite acceptable...

I think it's done everyday at midnight. If you look at the bottom of
each page, it does say "Statistics reflect all blocks submitted on or
before 1997-08-13 23:59:00". I would say this is impressive enough,
considering the amount of data being handled everyday and the number of
accumulated teams and hosts after running for so many months.

GS