[rc5] New Stats are now available!

Thomas A. Gunter tagger at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Thu Aug 14 10:25:29 EDT 1997

At 2:11 AM -0500 8/14/97, David McNett wrote:

>o Currently only email/team statistics are available.  Hosts/Domain
>  tracking as well as CPU/OS tracking will be online very soon, I
>  just wanted to do this a step at a time for simplicity's sake.

Great job on the stats pages!

I understand your rationale for waiting on the other stats.  No problem.

One question, though:  what's your idea of "very soon"?

In the history of the Bovine effort, it has meant anything from an hour to
two months.  :-)

That's not a gripe; everything I've waited for has turned out to be worth
the wait (i.e., GUI clients, v2 personal proxy, new stats).

Tom

--
Thomas A. Gunter         | "This must be a Thursday....
Departmental Services    |  I never could get the hang of Thursdays."