[rc5] New Stats are now available!

David McNett nugget at slacker.com
Thu Aug 14 10:39:19 EDT 1997

Good ol, Thomas Gunter said:
>One question, though:  what's your idea of "very soon"?
>In the history of the Bovine effort, it has meant anything from an hour to
>two months.  :-)

Heh heh...  There are a handful of things on my list of stats improvements
and to be quite honest, I haven't really given much thought to prioritizing
them.  So, while I cannot say for certain *when* we'll get hosts/domain and
os/cpu stats incorporated into the new engine I can say with confidence
that you will be seeing _continual_ additions and improvements and
additions to the stats engine over the next few weeks.

>That's not a gripe; everything I've waited for has turned out to be worth
>the wait (i.e., GUI clients, v2 personal proxy, new stats).
>
>Tom
>
>--
>Thomas A. Gunter         | "This must be a Thursday....
>Departmental Services    |  I never could get the hang of Thursdays."
>Academic Computing       |   -- Arthur Dent
>Univ. of Texas at Austin |      The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
>

>----
in the body.

-/\/ugget