[rc5] Password assignment for team

Curtis Brown shazam at pobox.com
Sat Aug 16 18:28:14 EDT 1997

(http://rc5stats.distributed.net/emsummary.idc?EM=dieterrf@mistral.wh.uni-st
>> uttgart.de) to receive a password for my team.
>> This is a few hours ago and the web-page never gave me any sort of
feedback.
>> Now, when I look at the same page, there is a field to fill in a password,
>> but I NEVER received one! Where is my mistake and where has the password
gone?
>> Did Anybody else had the same problems?
>
>Yep, me too.

I know that my team leadr was able to do this. Our stats now has a banner
and link to our website! I must say, theis is a *very* cool feature, and
should stimulate competition quite nicely.. good luck getting the bugs
worked out...   :)

-Curtis

shazam at pobox.com
RC5-56 today, Deep Blue tomorrow. Visit
http://rc5.distributed.net

NOTICE TO BULK EMAILERS:  Pursuant to US Code, Title 47,
Chapter 5, Subchapter II,  227, any and all nonsolicited
commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a
download and archival fee in the amount of $500 US.
E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.