[rc5] SCO 5 Client

Ivo Janssen ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl
Sun Aug 17 20:37:57 EDT 1997

On Sun, 17 Aug 1997, Dean Steptoe wrote:

> This seems to be falling on deaf ears, which is very disappointing.  I'll
> ask again.
>
> Is there a version 2 SCO 5 client that either *exists* or is being worked
> on?
>
> Scanning the archive, a couple people other than myself have been asking.
> One even volunteered to do the port.  Why has no one been given the change
> to take this up?

Well, have you tried mailing rc5help at slacker.com?
That's the appropriate place to ask the devteam things about ports
etc.

It's well known that the dev team doesn't respond too much to request
on the mailinglist. It seems you get a better response asking
rc5help at slacker.com or #rc5 on EFnet IRC.

Ivo