[rc5] SCO 5 Client

Wayne Collins wayncoll at enoreo.on.ca
Sun Aug 17 18:00:05 EDT 1997

Not deaf ears...just didn't read Saturday's mail until Sunday...I'll try to do better next time ;-)

Yes, I am working on a SCO port of the v2b4 rc5 code. It should show up on the ftp site in the near future (hopefully this week).

The SCO 5 v1 client can be found at http://www.enoreo.on.ca/~wayncoll or ftp://ftp.oru.edu/pub/rc5

Ttys
Wayne