[rc5] Win32 GUI Installation

Al Banks ABanks at TEC.com
Tue Aug 19 17:33:36 EDT 1997

Dave,

You can export those registry keys into a file with a .reg extension.
When executed, Win95/NT will integrate them into the registry.

Another way would be to copy a shortcut into the startup folder or let
the logon script start the client.

HTH!
Al Banks

|Al Banks               Roll Tide!     |
|TEC                                   |
|This is all mine.  Don't blame anyone |
|Else for it.                          |
|They say time is the fire in which we |
|burn...                  -Soren, ST:G |