[rc5] STEATH install via BATCH files

David Hubbard dhubbard at peds-cme.med.usf.edu
Wed Aug 20 18:48:07 EDT 1997

Hello Brian,
	yeah, that script is what I'm talking about, it works great.
I did make a change to match the bovine client in the registry, its
basically just a copy of your .reg file and then adding the same
entry to just Run as well as RunServices.

Now, the last question is if anyone knows how to stop the message
"Contents of bovine.reg successfully entered into the registry" from
coming up after this finishes?

Thanks alot,

Dave.