[rc5] Stats slightly off?

Eric D. Madison madison at acsi.net
Wed Aug 20 22:16:58 EDT 1997

  Looks like it's off by quite a bit.. I checked my logs on my machines
and the current "Sent" to server is quite a bit more than shows up on the
stats page.  Is it that overloaded with updates that it can't calculate
the processed blocks???

Eric

On Wed, 20 Aug 1997, David Hubbard wrote:

> Hello,
> 	yep, more stats questions.  Did something happen?  My key rate for
> yesterday says 5129 blocks checked at 15935 kkeys/sec.  It should be at
> least over 8000 and 27000 kkeys/sec.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave
> dhubbard at eng.usf.edu
>
> ----

      Eric D. Madison - Senior Network Engineer -
 ACSI - Advanced Data Services - ATM/IP Backbone Group
   24 Hour NMC/NOC (800)291-7889 Email: noc at acsi.net