[rc5] RE: registry notification -- silent

Brian J. Stewart bstewart at primary.net
Wed Aug 20 22:33:02 EDT 1997

DHUBBARD ASKED:

Contents of bovine.reg successfully entered into the registry" from
coming up after this finishes?

BSTEWART MUMBLED:

Nope... never found it... "built" in function of win95... hmm, actually
maybe not... possibly via "regedit bovine.reg /Q" or such... i'll dig in my
TECH references at work tomorrow... heck its even work related, because
that is how i "sometimes" distribute patches to our corporation.

I think regedit has a "silent" install function.
| BRIAN STEWART || Team Name: bstewart at kc-primary.net         |
|               || Theme    : "Cult of the Dead Cows"         |
| Team Leader   || Web Site : http://www.biogate.com/bstewart |