[rc5] SMP hardware sources? (Marginally off-topic?)

Erik Bussink erik at bussink.ch
Fri Aug 22 01:38:21 EDT 1997

>1) What you know of reputable sources for SMP motherboards. I can find dual
>PPro boards, but I'm having difficulty finding sources for quad PPro boards.
>I'd like to know what the cost differences are. If not huge (other than
>buying the processors of course), I'll like spring for this.

The only Quad PPro board I've seen on the Internet is the American
Megatrend Goliath motherboard. But it's expensive, I had a quote
of 3800 German Mark for the hardware (without the PPro).
http://www.ami.com/motherboards/

						Erik Bussink

--
Erik Bussink <erik at bussink.ch> http://www.bussink.ch/
 MIME attachments supported, PGP key available on request.

Donate your CPU cycles: Join RC5 Bovine Challenge :
http://rc5stats.distributed.net/emsummary.idc?EM=erik@bussink.ch