[rc5] Next Crack (T-Shirt?!)

Arvin Meyer onsite at esinet.net
Fri Aug 22 13:00:48 EDT 1997

If anyone is interested in T-Shirts for RC5, I put together the package for
the DESChall shirt, and could do the same for RC5. Being a participant in
both DES and RC5, I am not doing this for any profit, just trying to be of
service to fellow crackers. It took a lot of work to put together the final
package for DESChall T-Shirt, and I hope it will be easier the second time
around. Please post any comments to the list, instead of e-mailing me
personally, since I already have to deal with about 50 e-mails a day, not
including all the spam I get.

Any and all designs for it are invited, and I guess we can vote on them as
we did in DESChall. If you design a shirt, post the URL so we can all go
look at it. Then in a month or 2, when we have a number of designs, we'll
set up a page to do the voting.

Comments?

Arvin Meyer
onsite at esinet.net
----------
> From: Al Banks <ABanks at TEC.com>
> To: rc5 at llamas.net
> Subject: RE: [rc5] Next Crack (T-Shirt?!)
> Date: Friday, August 22, 1997 11:32 AM
>
> Mentioning Shirts, Is anyone designing the shirts for the RC5 Effort?
> Also, would anyone be interested in a Polo/Golf/Knit Collar type shirt
> in addition or instead of a T?  Unfortunately, most folks can't wear T's
> at work :-(
>
> Al Banks
>
> +--------------------------------------+
> |Al Banks               Roll Tide!     |
> |TEC                                   |
> |This is all mine.  Don't blame anyone |
> |Else for it.                          |
> |They say time is the fire in which we |
> |burn...                  -Soren, ST:G |

in the body.