[rc5] Stats announcement

Jeff Lawson jlawson at hmc.edu
Fri Aug 22 21:43:55 EDT 1997

We are currently working on adding the IP host/domain tabulation
functionality to the stats during this weekend and probably the beginning
part of the following week.

Because of the extensiveness of the changes being done, the current stats
databases available on our stats server will likely decide to leave them
"frozen" at their current values until the new stats functionality is
completed.  We may try to perform occasional, less frequent updates to the
current stats database during this time period, however we cannot guarantee
any particular update frequency at this point.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lawson     <jlawson at hmc.edu>    http://rc5.distributed.net/
Original Organizer/Programmer of the Bovine RC5 Cracking Effort