[rc5] Next Crack

Vincent Janelle random at avara.com
Sat Aug 23 01:40:31 EDT 1997

Uh sorry to burst your bubble, Java wn't fly that way.  Java is designed
with security in mind, so executing code all willynilly off the person's
hd is a no-no, and besides, tha would defeat the purpose of a Java client,
since you would need precompile code made for that person's OS and
processor type, which also defeats the purpose of Java.  And in fact, with
the java intepreter overhead, it would be slower.