[rc5] Bad news for Bovine. ;-)

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Mon Aug 25 01:00:27 EDT 1997

Um, I just downloaded the demo for a new game for OS/2 and Win32 called
"Entrepreneur" and, well, it's eating up all my CPU cycles.  Any
suggestions on correcting this problem?  (Stopping the game is not an
acceptable answer)  If you need the demo to experiment it's avaiable
(Win32 self extracting ZIP) from ftp://ftp.stardock.com/demos/.

Colin L. Hildinger