[rc5] Slightly broken Mac client

Eric Gindrup gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Aug 25 11:46:02 EDT 1997

     I recently had to terminate runs of the Mac client from several
     machines since the semester just started back up here.  Now I have
     several buff-in and buff-out files that I need to finish up and flush.
     I haven't been able to think of a way to prevent a client from
     requesting more work as soon as it was able to report finished blocks.

     Is there a MacOS client that will use these buff-in and buff-out files
     and will report completed work, but will not request more work?  I
     just need to burn up about a dozen sets...