[rc5] Stats slightly off?

Al Banks ABanks at TEC.com
Mon Aug 25 10:20:39 EDT 1997

Looks like rc5stats.distributed.net is back in order - the stats,
however, are showing current as of 1997-08-23 00:59:00 GMT.

The stats showing, however, are the same as Friday morning.  I know I
flushed blocks several times Friday afternoon - Could those blocks be
hung up in a proxy somewhere?

Thanks!
Al Banks