[rc5] Random keyblocks (and Tardy Blocks)

Geoffrey Graham ggraham at ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 25 12:32:39 EDT 1997

I have also wondered about the "Tardy Blocks" problem.  Does anyone know
what happens to these?  Say someone wants to run the client, downloads
five blocks, and then decides it's too taxing on their system and shuts
off the client.  What happens to the unfinished blocks and how long do
the block servers wait before handing them out????

Geoff Graham