[rc5] Slightly broken Mac client

Greg Wooledge wooledge at kellnet.com
Tue Aug 26 00:05:24 EDT 1997

On Mon, 25 Aug 1997, Eric Gindrup wrote:

>      Is there a MacOS client that will use these buff-in and buff-out files
>      and will report completed work, but will not request more work?  I
>      just need to burn up about a dozen sets...

If you have access to any sort of command-line system, copy the
buff-out.rc5 file over and run "rc5v2 -flush".  (Or rc5v2-something,
whatever that version is called.)

Sorry, I can't help with Mac stuff.  I only answered with this potentially
useless answer because I didn't see a better answer yet.

-------                   wooledge at kellnet.com                     -------
---              http://kellnet.com/wooledge/main.html                 ---