[rc5] Problem with Network error

Michael J. Rogan mrogan at fpelectronics.com
Tue Aug 26 12:15:45 EDT 1997

> Date:          Tue, 26 Aug 1997 13:21:01 +0200
> From:          Dussan <dussan at usa.net>
> To:            rc5 at llamas.net
> Subject:       [rc5] Problem with Network error

> I was try to run client on NT and SGI, but I'm having problems with
> connections to proxy.
>
> >From my log file:

<logfile removed>

> So, I manage to get some keys but I can't send the result back and I
> can't get new keys....

The only proxy I have ever been able to send blocks back to is
rc5.slacker.com; I have set this as my only proxy to respond to for
my home machines.

Michael

> And, of course, http is working fine with other things...
>

> Can you help me?
>
> Dussan

* Michael J. Rogan,  Network Administrator,   905-624-3020 *
* Mark IV Industries, F-P Electronics & I.V.H.S. Divisions *
* mrogan at fpelectronics.com                 mrogan at ivhs.com *