[rc5] key block

Bryan Talbot btalbot at qualcomm.com
Tue Aug 26 10:46:54 EDT 1997

Costin RAIU wrote:

> Ricki Lee King wrote:
> >
> > i bet the correct key will be found in the last place we look.
> > ;)

Of course it will ... why would we look any further?

> Let's hope not ! Anyway, one could expect the key to show up when  86%
>
> of keyspace is complete :)
> (14% for the DES, so 50-14=36 50+36=86
> so 86 is required to restore the probabilistic balance)
> --
>
> bye,
> c0s
>
> Costin RAIU, Data Security Expert
>
> E-MAIL  : BUSINESS mailto:craiu at gecad.ro, PERSONAL craiu at usa.net
> WWW     : http://www.gecad.ro/~craiu/
> PGP Key : http://www.gecad.ro/~craiu/craiu.asc (or from WWW.PGP.COM)
> KeyID   : 2048/DD35A295 Costin RAIU <craiu at gecad.ro>
> Key fingerprint = FD 14 2A 90 64 41 58 9A  6B 34 47 D8 C5 E2 F4 5C
>
> ----
> rc5' in the body.

ADVISORY: There is an extremely small but nonzero chance that,
through a process known as "tunneling" this message may
spontaneously disappear from its present location and reappear at
any random place in the universe, including your neighbor's
domicile.  The sender will not be responsible for any damages or
inconvenience that may result.