[rc5] Problem with Network error

James Knowles jknowles at pc034083.code3.com
Tue Aug 26 11:54:13 EDT 1997

At 11:15 AM 8/26/97 +0000, you wrote:
>The only proxy I have ever been able to send blocks back to is
>rc5.slacker.com; I have set this as my only proxy to respond to for
>my home machines.

I have a similar problem. After MUCH trial and error I finally found
a combination that works. I have my .ini file set with

keyproxy=128.101.162.50

and a couple of other settings, else I can't tunnel the firewall at
all. Even with the current settings, it's unreliable. I still have
to manualy cd and rc5 -flush on occation.

-------
Trust yourself. Trust Ivanova. Everybody else, shoot 'em!
- Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5