[rc5] client exit values?

Bryan Talbot btalbot at qualcomm.com
Tue Aug 26 18:09:35 EDT 1997

It seems that the clients exit values are always zero which usually
denotes success.  This sure does make it a pain to script when I want to
retry a -fetch that failed to connect because of some network error.
The client complains that it can't connect and then exits with the same
status code as when it was completely successful.

Is this the case or am I missing something obvious here.

Bryan