[rc5] Mac Can't connect

Sean M. Gomez sgomez at wheatonma.edu
Wed Aug 27 11:16:56 EDT 1997

>>When he tries to fetch, nothing happens for a few seconds, then it slips
>>into offline mode. If the connection to the internet HAS NOT yet been
>>made, it doesn't initiate the connection. If the connection HAS been
>>made, nothing happens except the drop into offline.

Just to share...
I was configuring v2.004 for my mac at work, and was having a similar
problem. This is gonna seem like kinda a silly question I realize, but is
he runing Thread Manager?

If not I'll mail him a copy of it, you need to it sucessfully grab keys.

sg

Mr. Z			sgomez at wheatonma.edu

"Rational...rhyme and reason....
pale before a single kiss..."