[rc5] Sharing the files

Antonio Cardoso anc at novabase.pt
Thu Aug 28 16:10:52 EDT 1997

 I just want to Know if I can share the files guiwin32.exe, buff-in.rc5,
buff-out.rc5 and guiwin.ini all in the same directory with 7 computers
across a network and if it will work properly.. If the blocks that are
sended ain't duplicated and if two computers try to access the buff files
what will hapen ?? hang or try until the file is released ...

What I want to do is to put in all company computers (100) the client
working using a computer that has the configuration and it's a Personal Key
Proxy Server.

Thanx in advance

Antsnio Cardoso

http://www.terravista.pt/Meco/1449/