[rc5] Is rc5stats.distributed.net on-line?

Kevin van Haaren KvanHaaren at HNTB.com
Thu Aug 28 10:08:28 EDT 1997

I started last friday.  Some of my blocks started showing up yesterday
morning (well it said I had done 1).  Yesterday afternoon stats said I
had 180+ blocks done as of 8/24.  So they are slowly updating.  If you
started before last friday - something should've showed by now.

Kevin