[rc5] Dual processors under NT

Stephen Haase shaase at MICROSOFT.com
Thu Aug 28 11:52:53 EDT 1997

	>On our dual UltraSparcs and Alphas we just run two processes.
	>On NT we can't just run a service twice. Perhaps if we run a
	>service and a GUI? That would be a bit ugly. Any ideas?

	I asked the powers that be this same question a little while
back.  They said the next version of the NT service is supposed to
support multiple processors (I think it will install two copies of
itself or something).  Until that happens, you need to run  two separate
copies of the standalone exe or one standalone exe and one service.

	-Steve