[rc5] Dual processors under NT

James Knowles jknowles at pc034083.code3.com
Thu Aug 28 13:31:52 EDT 1997

At 01:21 PM 8/28/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I ended up running two instances of the gui to get it to work on mine.
>I had to copy the files to a seperate directory (if I ran the second
>instance from the same directory I got an error message).

I ended up adding a link to the DOS version in my startup. I
just can't log out else the program quits and I'm down to one
processor again. Fortunately it looks like it'll be running
SMP Linux for most of the time in the near future.

-------
Trust yourself. Trust Ivanova. Everybody else, shoot 'em!
- Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5