[rc5] Dual processors under NT

Al Banks ABanks at TEC.com
Thu Aug 28 15:04:43 EDT 1997

Another way, granted quite clunky, would be to use servany.exe from the
NT resource kit - It will turn any Win32 exe into an NT service - You
would still need to have separate directories for each instance you'll
want to run and install the service multiple times.

The only possible hitch is if the client will survive logon/logoff (some
exe's wont - it has to deal with how NT logs a user off - it's covered
pretty well in the documentation for servany.exe)

Thanks!
Al Banks