[rc5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #101

Ry Jones rjones at zeppo.Corp.Sun.COM
Thu Aug 28 17:55:42 EDT 1997

> Network::Error> Read failed 6/0

> Gotta' tell you guys but I think it's a BUG in the client! I buffer many

> this. (shrug) Personally on a scale of one to ten with ten being a big
> disaster I'd rate this problem pretty low - say a two. In my scenario it

But it prevents me from participating in the cracking at all. It happens every
time I start up the client, they can never get blocks or return blocks. It's
highly bogus. If I had the time, I'd work on it. But I don't.
--
Ry Jones ( http://www.wicker.com/ )
Internet Commerce & Security Products Group, Sun Microsystems