[rc5] Stats and Such

Sean McPherson sean at ntr.net
Thu Aug 28 21:48:21 EDT 1997

Hey! This is great!

	It appears to me that the stats are about up to dat again! I'm
showing them as being recent to 23:59 8/27/97 and as it's only the 28th
I'm pretty happy (and since I'm now up to 210 in the rankings I'm feeling
good). I dunno exactly how often they're updating but 24 hours is still
pretty good! Way to go stats-people!!! And way to go everyone! Lookit the
numbers! We're up to 17+ percent! THAT makes me pretty happy! 1/6 of the
way done (17*6=102, ehhh close enuff!)! Keep 'em cracking, and now that
schools are beck in session let's all go round up friends! Universties
were a big part of deschall! I know at U of Louisville we had the labs
humming at night and the bigger machines going when no projects were
running! Cmon, we ALL know at least one college student!

--
Sean McPherson
sean at ntr.net
Systems Administration
NTR.Net Corporation
--
REALITY.SYS corrupted. Reboot universe? [Y n]