[rc5] Re: MacOS issues in rc5-digest V1 #101

Kevyn Shortell kevyn at ricochet.net
Fri Aug 29 01:46:27 EDT 1997

Perfect example....my cat chewed through my network cable sometime today,
I came home and my trusty 9600 had stored over 200+ blocks that it had
done over the day, via the random key generation.

Plugged in a new cable, told it to go online, and it sent them all to
the proxy server.

Kevyn

Kevyn Shortell       |
kevyn at ricochet.net   |  BABYLON 5: Our Last Best Hope For Televised SciFi.